General Terms & Conditions
Before concluding and purchasing any service and payment relational products listed on website insulatours.si,please read the Terms and Conditions of this Customer Agreement that apply for every service between company Insula Tours s.p. (also mentioned as tour operator further on) and the customer (you as a traveler). By becoming a customer, you agree that you have read, understand and agree with the following Terms and Conditions. Insula Tours has the right to change the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice.
- You submit the reservation on the dedicated form available at each of the tour or via e-mail of the tour operator. The tour operator will contact you with any information as soon as possible. It does not guarantee the availability of seats for TENDER EXCURSIONS, where a minimum number of people is required for the trip.
- Within 12 hours before departure, the tour operator may contact you and cancel the trip if a minimum number of people is not provided for SHARED TOURS. The date of the refund or redistribution depends on the customer and is subject to mutual discussion.
- For PRIVATE TOURS reservations. The tour operator will contact you and confirm the location of collection, date and time of the trip, according to your wishes. Such trips are a matter of agreement between the client and the tour operator Insula Tours.
- Payment is made after confirmation by the customer and the tour operator via payment card, Paypal r otherwise agreed with the tour operator.
- FOR GROUP TOURS and TRANSFER related services, please contact tour operator directly via request form in order to have tailor made offer and immediate confirmation.
- TAILOR MADE tours are matter of discussion and confirmation with tour operator Insula Tours upon request made directly.
- Prepayment of TRANSFER is advisable in order to gaurantee your passenger seat. Deposit can be demanded and specified seperately, and with certain reason. Full payment can be concluded latest at the departure point on the day of transfer or tour.
- Please present your e-mail confirmation to the guide on the day of departure. You can print it or download on your phone.
- In unexpected circumstances we also hold the right to change the travel program, in accordance to ensure safety and wellbeing of the passengers.
Privacy and Data Collection
Insulatours.si is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We will not sell or share this information to any outside parties, except as outlined in this policy. Insulatours.si collects information from our customers on our website in order to process reservations. Information collected includes name, billing address, telephone numbers, email address and payment information such as credit card. Your personal details are confidential and used for reservation purpose only
Travel Insurance and Passport
Insula Tours is not responsible of any loss or damage of properties, injury to people, death during trip, delays, irregularities or other occurrences beyond its control. You agree that Insula Tours will not be liable for any costs or damages arising out of a dispute or disagreement between you and any participating provider or a third party for anything that is in any way related to this site.
You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents and/or verifying entry requirements necessary for each country of travel and/or transit on your selected tour itinerary. Insula Tours cannot obtain personal travel documents for customers or assume responsibility for notice of current requirements on any given country
Language and Eligibility
Tours are escorted by professional English guides. If you have desire to have German speaking or Italian speaking guide it is your responsibility to inform the tour operator at the time of reservation.
You must be an individual, 18 years of age or older to make booking and purchase any service on insulatours.si website.
Once you have completed your reservation, it is the customer’s responsibility to keep and follow all information up-to-date.
Pricing, Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please be aware all prices are offered in the currency of EURO. All prices have included VAT.
Offers are provided and confirmed only on an availability basis. Once confirmed, the reservation cannot be changed or removed without a Cancellation Fee.
You agree that Insula Tours does business electronically by email, so email is accepted as the form of delivery of the services.
You agree not to dispute a credit card charge on the basis of services not rendered if Insula Tours proof that the e-mail was sent at a specific date and time as recorded by Insula Tours system. You agree that you will not dispute any charge improperly. This includes filing chargebacks claiming fraud if you claim the name of Insula Tours was not recognized by you. In the event you file a chargeback improperly, you agree to provide a written statement to the credit card company confirming the charge is correct and should be paid and agree to send a copy of this letter to Insula Tours.
Further details about Insula Tour's cancellation and refund practices are described in Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy. Insula Tour's Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy is part of this Agreement, and you agree that you have read and approve of all its content before making your online reservation.
Prices for GROUP TOURS, CUSTOMIZED TOURS and TRANSFER related services are subject of discussion and confirmation, depending on itinerary via request form or e-mail.
Medical Conditions, Pregnancy and Travel
You are responsible for disclosing any related information to us before booking the tour. You understand Insula Tours is not in a position to provide any medical services or urgent care in the event such an action may be required. You are liable for any risks, incidences or consequences incurred during travel.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Insula Tours uses efforts to have accurate, complete information on its website. However, we do not warrant that all information is up-to-date or free of technical or typographical errors. It is the user's responsibility to verify any information before relying on it. We reserve the right to make changes and updates to any information contained within the site without prior notice. Access to, and use of, this website and the content thereof is at the risk of the user.
If your contact information, including but not limited to, your email address, phone number, physical address or other data is incorrect, Insula Tours will not assume any liability for information not received by the customer.
Choice of Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Slovenia without reference to conflicts of law rules. Any grievance or suit of any kind, are represented exclusively in the court of Koper, Slovenia.
Your purchase does not automatically guarantee a reservation. Your purchase will be confirmed via email within one to two business days for PRIVATE, GROUP or TRASNFER and 12 hours before departure for SHARED tours. The cancellation fee policy will take effect once you submit your reservation. If your purchase cannot be confirmed for any reason, we will fully refund your purchase without any additional charges. We recommend each customer read and review the cancellation policy.
WHAT CAN BE REFUNDED
Some tours may require a minimum number of travelers to operate. The affected traveler will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour product as a substitute.
• Please note that the product substitute chosen by the traveler may be more expensive than the original product and therefore may be subject to an additional cost.
WHAT CAN'T BE REFUNDED
No refund will be given for any portions of the tour unused by the traveler after tour departure regardless of circumstances or for no - show by the traveler on the day of departure.
The Cancellation Policy below apply to all reservations, unless stated otherwise with the customer directly.
Up to 24 hours prior to Departure Date
100% of total purchase amount can be refunded
Less than 24 hours prior to Departure Date
Non - refundable
• Please note that cancellation fees are based on travel service start date.
Cancellation of Reservation
We will process your cancellation/refund request via email. We will NOT acknowledge any verbal request. We will acnkowledge any cancellation/refund request written via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with stated name of the tour, date and time and personal details of the lead passenger/payment holder. You must assure that you have read and agree with Cancellation and Refund Policy at www.insulatours.si
Particular changes made to a reservation after successfully submitting the order online 24 hours before the tour departs will be subject to a minimum 30.00 EUR Amendment Fee (per change). The following constitute to change an amendment without the fee to a tour:
• Changing pick up time or location
• Removing / Replacing a guest
• Adding / Replacing a guest
• The 30.00 EUR amendment fee is mandatory if Tour itinerary is changed less than 24 hours before the departure date or the departure date is changed.
REGISTERED COMPANY: INSULA TOURS, Darka Slamay s.p.
ADDRESS: Salvadora Allendeja 7, 6310 Izola, Slovenia
IBAN: SI56 0313 5100 0304 871
BANK ADDRESS: SKB d.d., Ajdovščina 4, 1000 Ljubljana
REGISTER NUMBER: 1916785
TAX NUMBER: SI21294933